Monday, August 8, 2011

I made it!

Hello friends and family,


Thank you all for your prayers and support. For those of you who don't know, God has raised all the money that I needed and more in order to be able to come to Lithuania. I have successfully made it here. The planes and airport went fairly well. I ended up missing my flight out of Chicago due to a delay with the plane in Detroit. But long story short, everything worked out. I arrived into Lithuania at about 1:11 in the morning. This first week I am just getting acclimated into life here. I want to keep you updated as much as possible but I will not always have access. Please keep on praying for me, missionary sharon, mindaugus, indra, and the macissacs. Mindaugus is 16 and he will be showing me around Lithuania and helping wherever is needed. Indra is one of the students here working under Sharon. The Macissacs are missionaries here as well. I have been to lunch here already with all those that were just mentioned and had a very good Lithuanian dish. I forget what it was called but it was good =).. Please also pray for me, I have one bag that has yet to arrive with alot of supplies for Sharon. And also I believe my wallet was stolen. I cannot find it. I am in the process of taking care of everything with that. God will always provide though so I am not worried. Please just remember that in prayer. God is so good. Make sure you thank him for what He has done for you.



Keep the Fire

Joe

3 comments:

  1. Pictures.....Pictures!!! Let's see some pictures! I would love to see where your staying and what the country is like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with your dad i want to see pictures!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im praying about your wallet situation and the luggage! You will surely be taken care of! We are so excited and just want you to be comforted by the fact that we all love you and have you in our constant prayers!

    Ps. Enough mushy.....now give me some pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete