Monday, August 29, 2011

Lithuania

Hello everyone,


Its been a couple weeks since I've updated this. I want to inform you that everything is going very well. Tomorrow I will begin orientation for school. Sharon is beginning a discipleship program this year. It involves students coming for one year and really developing a relationship with God. Her biggest focus is character building. I will be one of the students for the remainder of my time here. Indre is another student. She will be here at the center learning for the full year. God is really working here. The biggest change that I have seen is not even here in Lithuania, it's in me. I know that through Sharon's help and mentoring my character will grow. God is shaping my dreams and desires.

This past weekend starting from thursday till sunday I attended a camp. It is a secular camp but it is led by believers and has much christian influence. Over 70% of the people who were there were not believers. God set me up with divine appointments there and it was absolutely wonderful. I met an indian couple who are believers and they were very encouraging. I was also able to plant seeds in peoples lives. Praise the Lord! I have a prayer request. I have a friend named Gabriella who's cousin has cancer of the blood. His name is Lucas and he is 5 years old. This week Gabriella is getting her blood tested to see if she is a match for a blood transfusion. Please Please Please Pray!!! God wants to do great things in her life. Thank you all so much for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment